Saturday, February 15, 2014

All work and no play...makes Twyla a dull girl!

So yesterday I sent out my first bunch of query letters to literary agents. Self-publishing as been an exciting adventure and I'm trying to use social media as my platform to promote my books, but it's a lot of work. My brain is on overload. Now I know why people have personal assistants. Trying to write an interesting book, edit, publish, market as well as prep for other future books...oh and working a full-time job, has me running in circles. So I'm hoping that it doesn't take too long to get signed on with an agency and then a publishing house. I'd love nothing more than to have writing be my full-time job! Fingers are crossed and down on my knees praying. It took me 35 years to figure out what I want to do with my life, and now I'm impatient for everything to fall into place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad