Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Giddy!

I'm getting good feedback and reviews on Star-Struck! I couldn't be more delighted!!! :) Here are a few of them:

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, January 2, 2014
By 
     
This review is from: Star-Struck (Struck Series) (Volume 1) (Paperback)
This is an AWESOME READ!!!! For this to be this author's first novel, I give kudos to you. I really enjoyed everything about this book. My emotions were all over. It made me laugh,(alot). I cried on one part. And a couple parts I was really sad. I could relate to how Sunny was feeling on some parts because I am a plus sized women where some men ignore me and others find me sexy as hell, but at the same time, I asked myself why is that. This book really helped me to open up about some things and to stop putting myself down all the time. I can't wait for 2 to come out. Great job Twyla.
 
     
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first book, January 6, 2014
By 
      This review is from: Star-Struck (Struck Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)      
I've read a lot of books but this book was so good I didn't realize I was at the end until turned to the last page. So, I'm really happy that there will be a second installment with these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad